Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Leaf



This is my finished print for the Four Oceans Press Fall Exchange. I actually finished it a while ago but there are so many things to do - I have neglected to add this to my blog.

Last Leaf is 6" x 8" printed in water-based ink on 8.5 x 11 paper. I used my proof press to print the first few images, but I was not happy with the results I was getting, so I used a baren to print the edition. The image has a spot of green on the leaf which is hand-colored , but the rest of the image is black and white through out.

You can see the whole image on the Four Oceans Press Website Fall Archive page. If you are a printmaker and you need something to do - there are a few exchange projects you can sign up for at Four Oceans Press and on the Baren Forum.


No comments: