Followers

Monday, September 10, 2007

I won an Award!

Opening night at the Frank Bette Center was really good! There were about 100 people there and I got a lot of really good comments about my art - especially the 'Month'. I received the sponsors award for this piece. It was quite a surprise! Here is a close up of it and I will get a better picture when the show comes down at the end of the month.

This is a picture of one of the gallery patrons studying the 'Month'.





This is a shot of the huge crowd. It was wall to wall people with a lot of other people in the other rooms. You can see the 'Month" hanging in the corner of this room. It is really big! To the left of the 'Month' two of my prints are hanging. You can see a straight shot of them below...


The one on top is called 'Once there was a way...', on the bottom is 'When I call you name...' The collage in the middle is not mine, but it is very nice.

No comments: